Strong Acidic Water – pH 2.5
- Use as a disinfectant without the harsh chemicals to sanitize bathroom and kitchen utensils and countertops. It is a safe and effective hand sanitizer and is even used for commercial sanitizing requirements. But, pH 2.5 is NOT suitable for drinking water.
- Washing hands: After washing rinse with strong acidic water to disinfect.
- Clean cuts & scrapes: spray on skin for cuts or burns to sanitize.
- Soak feet: helps to resolve fungal toenails and athlete’s foot.
- Disinfectant water: good for cold sores, pimples, skin blemishes and to disinfect tooth brushes.
- Washing metal: wash with strong acidic water, then rinse with tap water and drain.
- Countertop cleaning: spray on countertops and other surfaces to clean and disinfect.